Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American-born Vietnamese entrepreneur living in Orange County in California. Alongside my amazing partner JP and the happy-go lucky dad Henry. The majority of people know me via my Instagram @annephung. I record my personal life: the highs, the lows and everything inbetween. I came to America with my parents and brother in 1990 when I was 1 1/2 years old. older. I wouldn't be now sharing my story with you if it weren't for my parents love dedication and hard work. My parents were the source of my inspiration and helped me become successful. I believed my life would go one way or another: I'd graduate from college, land an executive position, be married, and then start a family. My idea of success was to go to college to graduate, then get a corporate job. Then I'd get married then buy a house, and start a family. But life had different plans. 2013 was the year I realized the job I was in didn't feel like a good fit for me. Even though the compensation and the status was great but I did not feel that the work was satisfying. It was more like I was simply doing nothing but wasting time. It was in 2013 that I discovered my love was fitness. I also enjoyed getting out and about to assist others. As I moved towards this direction change in my life, I discovered personal training. My small business was started in 2014 and I'm celebrating 7 years of success in the year 2021. It's rare to meet an Asian woman working in this field. I strive to become a catalyst in the industry to provide high-quality coaching that allows people to live a more healthy and happier individual by developing the most sustainable life that meets their individual goals and needs. In addition, I wish for everyone to be able to pursue their goals and be able to achieve whatever it is they wish for in life. When I began my professional career, the death of my mother was the biggest blow to my life. The eight years she fought fight with Scleroderma. Now she's resting on Heaven, and I keep her in my heart. Although you may not be able to see the signs at first, God is a way of giving us what we really require. My mom's death changed my life in so many ways. I truly believe that my mom gave me a second chance at life through her passing. In the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she passed away. The time was right for her to transition to the next chapter of her life and my chance to live a meaningful and fulfilling life. In my 30's I am alive and conscious of the fact that I am living now instead of merely surviving as the person I was back in my previous. When I share my experience, I hope that my thoughts will resonate with you. It is my wish that my words can help you realize that you're never alone. You have the capacity to succeed in everything you desire. Since death is the only thing we have in life I wish you a great time in the rest of your days and live without regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ally Brooke

Aspen Ladd

King